This delicious stir fry recipe is sure to become a family favorite in your home!
For so many years, I was not a fan of cabbage, but that was before this recipe
… IT WAS SO DELICIOUS, it was a game changer!
The flavor in this dish tastes like it would be something you would get in a high end restaurant!
To make it even better?
It’s ultra easy to throw together & the ingredients don’t cost a small fortune either!
Its honestly very simple ingredients, mostly with a bunch of seasonings to make it taste phenominal!
Soy sauce is one of my all time favorite things to use in cooking because it gives everything such a unique and delicious flavor.
You can serve this over a wide variety of things like rice, mashed potatoes or even stand alone by itself with some bread on the side.
I love to serve it over white rice!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Easy Asian Beef & Cabbage!
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1/2 sweet red bell pepper chopped
- 14 oz of Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 medium white or yellow onion diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 4 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Siracha more or less depending on your preference
- 2 tsp Ginger minced
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- In a large frying pan, begin to saute the onions with the ground beef and olive oil.
- add in garlic & red peppers next
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients (except the cabbage & sesame oil) until combined, set aside.
- When the beef is browned and the peppers and onions are soft, add in the cabbage
- Once cabbage has slightly wilted, add in the soy mixture, mix well and allow to cook about 5 minutes, remove from heat.
- Add in the sesame oil and toss well.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or by itself!