Easy Cheesy Sausage Dip is one of the tastiest appetizers and everyone goes crazy over it!
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make too!
Anytime you have a get together or a game day party, for the holidays or any occasion where you want a killer dip – this is going to be your go-to!
Warm and cheesy perfection on a chip!
This indulgent dip recipe is ready to serve a crowd!
Stay tuned for a bunch of new dip recipes you are sure to love!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Easy Cheesy Sausage Dip!
- 16 ounces of ground sausage
- 2 cups of cheese melt (like Velveeta)
- 1 can of Rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies)
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- Ground the sausage in a pan on the stove-top on medium-high heat until completely brown.
- Drain and then return to pan.
- Add the Rotel and cubes of Velveeta and cream cheese to the ground sausage.
- Continue to heat over medium-high heat, letting the cheeses melt. Make sure to stir every few minutes to combine all of the ingredients.
- Serve hot with chips!