Calling all Cookies & Cream lovers! Are you in the mood for a delicious, no-bake dessert that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than this amazing Oreo Delight recipe! Made with everyone’s favorite cookies and layers of decadent cream filling, this dessert is the perfect end to any meal.
If you’re a fan of cookies and cream, this Oreo Delight dessert will blow you away. It’s a chocolatey stress-free treat that takes less than 30 minutes to make!
As an Oreo lover, you won’t be able to resist this delicious Oreo Delight dessert. It’s a simple yet delicious recipe, easily prepared with a bunch of Oreo cookies and a few other ingredients, such as cream cheese. If you want to try something different from the usual cookies, cakes, and pies, try this dessert because it truly doesn’t disappoint.
this dessert doesn’t require any baking. You’ll need just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time to create a delicious and decadent dessert that your family and friends will love.
The Oreo Delight dessert combines the incredible taste of Oreo Cookies with cream cheese, vanilla extract, and a few other ingredients to create something incredible. It’s the kind of dessert you can expect to devour in little to no time, especially if you’re a massive fan of the flavor of cookies and cream. Whether you’re making this for yourself or plan to share it with your loved ones, such as your partner and children, you can expect to put a smile on the faces of anyone who gets an opportunity to bite into such a tasty treat.
Why You’ll Love This Oreo Delight Recipe
- The Oreo Delight recipe is super easy to make, whether you’re new to preparing desserts or not.
- It’s a fun recipe that you can make with the kids, getting them to lend a helping hand in the kitchen if you would like.
- Although it’s simple, it’s super delicious. Don’t be surprised if this quickly becomes a fan favorite in your household.
Oreo Surprise Ingredients
- Oreo Cookies – You will need about 30 Oreo cookies to prepare this decadent chocolate dessert.
- Unsalted Butter – Measure out seven tablespoons of butter and melt it down. Make sure you’re using unsalted butter to prevent this dessert from tasting too salty.
- Cream Cheese – Leave an 8-ounce package of cream cheese out and allow it to reach room temperature before you use it for the cream cheese layer.
- Vanilla Extract – Give your cream cheese a sweeter taste with a bit of vanilla extract.
- Powdered Sugar – The addition of powdered sugar gives this dessert an even sweeter taste, making your cream cheese layer more like cheesecake.
- Whipped Topping – Be sure to thaw your whipped topping before using it in this recipe.
- Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix – Use one packet of instant chocolate pudding mix for the chocolate layer.
You will need a few other ingredients, such as heavy cream and cold milk to prepare this easy and delicious Oreo Delight treat.
Cream Cheese Oreo Dessert Recipe Notes
- Make sure you allow your cream cheese to soften by leaving it out on the countertop. It’s much easier to work with, enabling you to beat it within seconds without lumps.
- While you can use pure vanilla extract, imitation vanilla extract was used in this recipe. If you plan to use the pure version, you may need to reduce it by half.
- Do not get the Cook & Serve version of the packaged pudding. You need instant pudding mix to make this recipe. If you get the wrong kind, it won’t turn out right!
Oreo Delight FAQs
Can I use different types of Oreo cookies for this recipe?
Yes! I wouldn’t recommend using any Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies because they make it hard to create the perfect crust. However, you can use different flavors of Oreo cookies, including dark chocolate or vanilla.
Is it possible to use vanilla instant pudding mix instead of chocolate?
You can use vanilla instant pudding mix if you like it better than chocolate. Although it will alter the taste of this dessert a bit, the Oreo Delight treat will still taste amazing, so feel free to do this if you want!
Can I add extra ingredients to this recipe?
Of course! Some good ingredients to add on top of the finished product include chopped nuts, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and even caramel syrup. Use what you like best to add a special touch to this delicious dessert.
The Oreo Delight dessert is simple, fun, and flavorful. If you’re a fan of Oreo cookies, this is one recipe you need to try. Simply gather what you need, assemble it, and allow it to chill in the fridge for at least six hours before serving it.
Oreo Delight is an easy to make dessert that requires minimal ingredients, and tastes absolutely incredible. So the next time you’re in the mood for something sweet and easy, try this recipe out – you won’t be disappointed!
More Recipes You Will Love!
- 30 Oreos
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
Cream Cheese Layer
- 8 ounces 1 package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 8-ounce container of whipped topping, thawed
- 1 3.4-ounce package of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Base: Add the Oreos to a food processor and run at high speed until the Oreos are blended into fine crumbs. Scoop out about 1/2 cup of crumbs and set them aside for the top of the dessert.
- While running the processor at low speed, slowly pour in the melted butter, and continue running until well-mixed. (Stir the crumbs with a spatula or spoon, if desired, to make sure the crumbs are well coated in the butter.)
- Press the crumbs into the base of an 8×8 baking dish or pan, and set in the freezer while you make the cream cheese layer.
- Cream Cheese Layer: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping until well-mixed.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the Oreo crumb base, and spread evenly. Place in the refrigerator.
- Chocolate Pudding Layer: Whisk the chocolate pudding and cold milk together in a medium or large bowl until thick.
- Pour over the cream cheese layer, and smooth out with a spatula.
- Top Layer: Beat the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar with an electric hand mixer until stiff and fluffy. Spread over the chocolate pudding with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the reserved Oreo crumbs over the top, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, or until set.
- Serve chilled.