Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole is insanely delicious filled with juicy kielbasa and gooey cheese!
Perfect for breakfast or for dinner! You toss everything into your slow cooker and come back to a full meal the whole family will love!
Super easy to throw together and very versatile as well! you can use any meat you’d like as well as your favorite blend of cheeses!
Ooey gooey cheesy perfection! The entire house will smell incredible as everyone waits for this delicious meal to be done!
I adore creating easy recipes with ingredients everyone usually already has in their kitchen or pantry and whats even better? you could feed a crowd with it! Or a very hungry hubby lol
You could use shredded hash browns, but i like the smaller cubes myself!
I do love me some of this deliciousness and without ever turning on the oven – especially in this summer weather! The slow cooker is a little torturous teasing the whole family all day with their yummy smells ? but so worth it especially for this recipe!
It freezes well too! I love to make it on Sunday for everyone and freeze individual portions for the fam throughout the week for breakfast or even a yummy quick lunch!
Minimal effort, easy ingredients and amazing results each and every time!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 32- oz. bag of hash browns, defrosted
- 18 oz. kielbasa, thawed and cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese, I used a mix of monterey jack and cheddar
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Combine hash browns, seasonings, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a
- greased crock pot.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, butter, cream and milk. Pour over hash
- brown mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers