Crab Rangoons are deliciously crispy wontons stuffed with real crab meat and seasoned cream cheese to create the most delicious chinese food copycat recipe made right at home!
Crab Rangoon are also sometimes called crab puffs, rangoons, or cream cheese wontons- they are filled crispy dumpling appetizers served in American Chinese food and everyone loves them!
Whenever my family and I go out for chinese food or order takeout from our favorite local place- one of the first things we always order are crab rangoons- always a large order!
We know everyone devours them as soon as they arrive- I wanted to make them at home for our chinese night! and they were a huge hit!
No need to call out for these delicious little bundles any longer when you can easily make them right in your own kitchen- piping hot!
I promise with this recipe right here, you will get a perfect restaurant quality result each and ever time!
I was so excited to share this recipe with you, especially because my homemade chicken lo mein and my homemade eggrolls went crazy all over Facebook and Pinterest! Both with RAVE reviews!
They are perfectly paired with sweet and sour dipping sauce – stay tuned for my homemade recipe that I use coming soon to the blog!! its better than any other you have ever had!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
- 6 oz. can white crab meat drained
- 6 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 20 wonton wrappers
- about 2 cups vegetable oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce,
- garlic, and powdered sugar.
- Mix in crab meat.
- Place a tablespoon of crab mixture in the middle of each wonton wrapper.
- Brush a small amount of water on all four edges of the wonton wrapper.
- Pinch corners together, sealing them completely.
- Fry wontons in oil heated to 350 degrees for about 1-2 minutes or until
- lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on a paper towel.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!