Have you ever tried Goulash before?
OMG it’s probably my most favorite meal to prepare!
I completely ADORE pasta in pretty much any shape or form as it is 😉
It tastes INCREDIBLE!
To make it even better? It’s super easy too!
Its perfect for dinner or if you need to feed a crowd!
MY OTHER RECIPES
You will have many, many happy happy tummies after this one 😉
This meal packs SO much flavor too.
It pairs perfectly with a salad (thats usually what we have with it)
I have literally made this about 3 times this month as it is, the family can’t get enough of this delicious pot of YUM!
See! Dinner doesnt have to always be difficult!
Trust me, right after that pic right there,
that forkful went right into my mouth! LOL
You can use any type of pasta that you would like but the elbows just work well with this one!
Depending on where you are from, some people call it America Chop Suey!
This is such an old, old recipe, its super hearty and simple to throw together!
Its comfort food at its best!
No matter what you call it
– its mouthwatering D E L I C I O U S! 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook & PIN IT!
Old Fashioned Goulash!
- 2 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large Yellow onion, diced
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 T Adobo Seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 T seasoned salt
- 1/2 T black pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a large pan, saute your ground meat in skillet over medium-high heat until HALF cooked, remove from heat.
- Add garlic, onions, olive oil & until meat is fully cooked.
- Add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, italian seasoning, bay leaves, and seasoned salt, pepper and adobo seasoning. Mix well.
- Lower heat and cover - allow to cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the uncooked elbow macaroni to the skillet, stir well until everything is combined
- Cover once again and allow to simmer for about 30 minutes
- Once cooked, remove the bay leaves
- Add only the cheddar cheese and mix until combined
- Add mozzarella right before serving