Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is to die for delicious! For those of you that love cheesecake, be sure to give this irresistible Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe a try! What’s even better? its no bake!
Prepare a simple yet delicious dessert for any occasion with this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe. It doesn’t take long to prepare and is the perfect sweet treat to share with loved ones.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
If you love cheesecake but dislike the amount of time it takes to prepare one from scratch, you’re going to thoroughly enjoy this easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe. It’s easy to prepare this delicious dessert with a few ingredients and about 30 minutes of your time. The best part about preparing this cheesecake is that you won’t need to turn the oven on and deal with the possibility of your cheesecake splitting down the center, which often happens when baking one in the oven.
Why You’ll Love the Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
You don’t have to bake this delicious treat! If you don’t want to go through the hectic baking process, you won’t have to with this No Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe.
- The cheesecake is delicious. It’s perfect for anyone who enjoys the creamy texture of cheesecake with that slight crunch from the chocolate chips.
It doesn’t take much time or effort to put this dessert together, making it perfect for all occasions.
What type of cream cheese will I need to make this dessert?
The best type of cream cheese to use when preparing this no-bake cheesecake is full-fat cream cheese. If you use fat-free cream cheese, the consistency won’t be the same, which could ruin the dessert. Instead of dealing with that, use your favorite brand of cream cheese, but make sure it’s the full-fat kind to get the best taste and texture from your homemade dessert.
Do I have to use mini chocolate chips?
Mini chocolate chips work great in this recipe, but you can feel free to use regular chocolate chips for your cheesecake. It’s all a matter of preference. You’re also more than welcome to use chocolate chunks instead of chocolate chips if you want more of a chocolatey cheesecake dessert to eat.
What kind of chocolate chips should I add to this dessert?
Use your favorite kind or what you currently have at home. Semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels add a great touch to this cheesecake. However, there are other options, including milk chocolate and dark chocolate, both of which would also taste good with the sweet and creamy taste of the cheesecake filling.
Are there any other toppings that would taste good on this cheesecake?
Of course! In addition to the homemade chocolate whipped cream that you’ll prepare by combining whipping cream with sugar, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and chocolate sauce, you can add other ingredients on top of your cheesecake. Some tasty ingredients include cherries, chopped nuts, sliced strawberries, and even Oreo cookies sliced in halves.
Recipe Notes & Tips
Use a food processor to pulse your cookies into tiny pieces. If you don’t have a food processor, you can put them in a blender or place the cookies in a Ziploc bag before rolling over them with a rolling pin.
- While this recipe is easier to prepare when using a stand mixer, you can still make it with a bowl and hand mixer if you don’t have a stand mixer available.
Be sure to fold your chocolate chips in at the last minute. You don’t want to mix them in, just fold them in, to avoid overmixing the cheesecake filling. You can add more chocolate chips if you’d like. It all depends on your preference!
Do I have to add the whipped cream topping to the cheesecake?
Not if you don’t want to do so! The whipped cream topping tastes amazing with the creamy, sweet taste of the cheesecake. However, if you’re not a fan of whipped topping, you can skip that step and enjoy your cheesecake without it. You can also use pre-made whipped topping if you prefer that option.
How to Store
Place your No Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake in an airtight container and place it in the fridge. You can keep it stored in the fridge for up to three days before slicing, serving, and enjoying. Make sure that you’re not leaving this dessert to sit on the counter because it will go bad when it’s not kept at a cooler temperature.
I love No bake desserts! they are always so easy to throw together for any occasion! Plus, they are always so light and fluffy!
If you love No Bake desserts like this one, please check out a few of my other hugely popular no bake cheesecake recipes!
- No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- No Bake Baileys Strawberries & Cream Cheesecake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Cheesecake
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE <——
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Set Time: 6 hours to overnight
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter- melted
- 4 8 oz packages cream cheese- softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Chocolate Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate sauce
- Prepare a 9” springform pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse Oreo cookies until you get 2 cups of crumbs. Add in butter and pulse until combined.
- Pour into the bottom of the springform pan and using the back of a spoon, gently press the crumbs to form the crust. Be sure to bring the crumbs about 1 inch up the side.
- Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment (or using an electric hand mixer) cream the cream cheese for 2-3 minutes or until smooth and there are no lumps remaining. Mix in the powdered sugar one cup at a time fully combining after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract and mix until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, add heavy whipping cream and whisk on high speed until stiff peaks form and the cream starts to clump in the whisk.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined and smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips last.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and refrigerate for at least 6 hours but best overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, run a butter knife under hot water and run around the edges of cheesecake to release it from the pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a whisk attachment add the heavy cream and start mixing on low speed.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and cocoa powder and mix on low until combined then slowly increase the speed to high until stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to a piping bag fitted with a large start tip.
- Drizzle the cheesecake with chocolate sauce and pipe a ring of whipped cream around the sides of the cake and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Leave A Reply!