Turn a popular dish into the perfect appetizer with this recipe for Crack Chicken Sliders. They’re creamy, cheesy, and loaded with flavor!
If you’re a fan of creamy, cheesy chicken, you’re going to love these Crack Chicken Sliders! Not only are they easy to prepare with tasty ingredients, such as bacon, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix, but they’re also absolutely delicious and perfect for hosting loved ones for all kinds of events.
Sliders are one of my favorite appetizers of all time. Of course, you can eat them for lunch or dinner and not just as an appetizer. If you like chicken as much as I do and would like something easy to assemble, I recommend trying this Crack Chicken Sliders recipe. It’s super simple and delicious! With every bite you take, you’ll be impressed by the incredible taste of these sliders. If you want to experience the flavor for yourself, gather those ingredients and get started!
Why You’ll Love These Crack Chicken Sandwiches
- Delicious – You can’t go wrong with these delicious sandwiches. As long as you like creamy, cheesy chicken, I’m sure you’ll love these sandwiches.
- Easy – Preparing these tasty sandwiches that your family will love is not complicated or challenging.
- Versatile – You can have these Crack Chicken Sliders as a quick snack, appetizer, or even for lunch and dinner. They’re great to have at any time!
Ingredients for the Hawaiian Roll Chicken Sliders
- Chicken – Use any prepared chicken, whether you want to boil it, prepare it in the slow cooker, or buy a rotisserie chicken.
- Cream Cheese – Add that creamy, cheesy taste to your chicken with a brick of cream cheese.
- Ranch Dressing Mix – Use a packet of this mixture to give your chicken even more flavor.
- Bacon – Prepare bacon, purchase cooked bacon, or even use bacon bits to add that smokey taste to your chicken.
- Hawaiian Rolls – These rolls are the perfect size for making sliders, and they taste amazing!
You’ll also need green onions, butter, and parmesan cheese. Such simple ingredients will leave you with the BEST sliders!
Crack Chicken Sliders Variations
- Switch up the flavor by using different types of bacon. You can use peppered bacon for an added kick or applewood smoked to get that truly smokey taste.
- When serving your sliders, you can put a slice of your favorite cheese on the bread, such as provolone, American, or cheddar. Any cheese would go great with this creamy chicken.
- If you don’t want to use a ranch packet, you can use your own blend of seasonings to customize the flavor of these tasty sliders.
Chicken Sliders Notes
- Be sure to cover your sliders with foil to keep the rolls from becoming too brown. You don’t want to overcook the rolls.
- If you’re a fan of spicy foods, consider tossing in some sliced jalapenos, which will go great with the chicken, bacon, and cheese.
- You can make these delicious sliders in advance and store them in an airtight container for up to seven days! They’re great to serve when hosting family and friends at your place!
Crack Chicken Sandwiches FAQs
What kind of cream cheese do I need to use?
You can use any brand of cream cheese, such as Kraft or TempTee, both of which have excellent taste. Both low-fat and full-fat cream cheese will work in this recipe.
Is it better to use fresh bacon or bacon bits?
If you want to save yourself some time, bacon bits work great. However, if you want that truly incredible taste that bacon can provide, I’d recommend using fresh bacon. You can prepare it in a pan or even bake it in the oven ahead of time, allowing it to cool down before breaking it into pieces and tossing it in with your chicken.
Do I have to add green onions?
While the green onions are a great addition to this dish, you can leave them out if you don’t have them or don’t like them.
Can I use other types of slider rolls?
Absolutely! You can use Hawaiian rolls or any other type of small slider roll you prefer.
More Recipes You Will Love!
Crack Chicken Sliders
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken rotisserie
- 1 1/2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ounce packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon cooked
- 2 green onion thinly sliced
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oven to 350° and spray a cookie sheet or pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, half the bacon and half the green onions together in a bowl.
- Slice the rolls open horizontally and place the bottom half in the pan.
- Spread the chicken evenly over the rolls and top with the remaining bacon and the cheddar cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls back on top.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and a few green onions.
- Cover tightly with tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes, then remove the tinfoil and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with remaining green onions. Serve immediately.