No bake lemon cheesecake pie is a delicious, easy-to-make dessert for those who crave a refreshing, tangy treat without the fuss of traditional baked pies or cheesecakes. It’s perfect for any occasion, whether it be a summer pool party or just an incredible dessert the whole family will love.
When it comes to cheesecake, don’t settle. This No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie is tart, refreshing, and has a mild lemon flavor!
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake pie is a dessert that doesn’t require an oven. It has a graham cracker crust, lemon cheesecake filling, and whipped cream on top. This recipe is simple to follow and makes a delicious dessert for any occasion. This cheesecake has a mild lemon flavor and is tart, rich and refreshing!
Lemon No Bake Cheesecake Pie
Whenever I make cheesecake, it’s always a big hit. But sometimes I don’t want to deal with turning on the oven, so I love this no-bake version. It’s just as good as any baked cheesecake but much easier to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to set up in the fridge! This cheesecake can be described as being very light and just perfectly tangy!
Why You’ll Love This Easy Lemon Cheesecake
There are many reasons to love this No Bake Lemon Cheesecake, here are 3 of our favorite reasons why you’ll love this Easy Lemon Cheesecake:
- Real ingredients: One of the best parts of this recipe is that it uses real lemon juice and lemon zest!
- No bake: This cheesecake doesn’t require any time in the oven, which is great on hot summer days.
- Easy to make: This cheesecake is easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
Ingredients for Making No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
- Graham cracker pie crust – While you can use homemade, I use a pre-made crust for this recipe.
- Eggs – You can’t bake anything without eggs! Room temp eggs also work best!
- Cream cheese – You will want to make sure the cream cheese is softened at room temperature.
- Powdered sugar – Instead of regular sugar, powdered sugar is used in this recipe.
- Frozen whipped topping- This is another ingredient you will want to ensure is thawed out before making this recipe.
- Lemon juice – The lemon juice helps give it the lemon flavor.
- Zest from two lemons – A little zest goes a long way in this recipe.
- Rainbow Sprinkles – Everyone’s favorite part of the recipe the rainbow sprinkles!
This recipe is very versatile and there are many different ways you can change it up. Here are a few ideas:
- Add blueberries or raspberries on top for a pop of color.
- Switch out the lemon for lime, and make Lime No Bake Cheesecake!
- Try a different whipped topping, like Cool Whip or stabilized whipped cream.
- Change up the sprinkles! Use any type of sprinkle you like to top this cheesecake.
- Want deeper lemon flavor? Go ahead and add 1 teaspoon of lemon extract to the cheesecake with all final ingredients before pouring it into the pie crust.
Extra Tips for Making No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
- When bathing your pie crust in the egg, be sure not to soak the crust. Instead, ensure that all the crust is completely covered and coated. You will not use the entire egg. This acts as the “glue” for the crust. Be sure to coat the tops of the crust as well.
- Do not take the crust out of the pie pan until your cheesecake is fully ready to eat.
- You will find that an electric hand mixer works great for mixing the ingredients of this recipe.
- Depending on your pie crust size, your pie may or may not have a slight dome instead of being completely flat.
- With much experience in making this dish, it’s been found that cheesecake is best served cold.
FAQs for No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie Recipe
How do you store no bake cheesecake?
You will want to store this No Bake Lemon Cheesecake in the fridge, covered. It will last up to 5 days stored in the fridge.
Can I freeze no bake cheesecake?
Yes! This recipe freezes well. Be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic or place it in a freezer safe container. It will last 2-3 months stored in the freezer.
How do I know when my cheesecake is done?
The best way to tell if your cheesecake is done is by tapping the pan on the counter. If the cheesecake jiggles, it needs more time to set up. If it’s firm, then it’s ready!
This delicious no bake dessert is also incredibly versatile. You can switch up the crust by using a different type or even adding in some nuts for added texture. You can also experiment with different toppings, such as fresh fruit!
If you’re looking to impress guests with a simple yet delicious no bake dessert, look no further than this no bake lemon cheesecake pie. It’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser and leave everyone asking for the recipe. And with its easy preparation and minimal clean-up, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy whatever the occasion is yourself.
This dessert is perfect for those who want to make something quick and easy, with minimal preparation and ingredients. It’s also great for those who don’t have an oven or don’t want to go through the hassle of baking.
More Recipes You Will Love!
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
- 1 10" graham cracker pie crust pre-made
- 1 large egg
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8oz tub frozen whipped topping thawed
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Vest from two lemons
- 3 oz Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the egg fully.
- Using a sauce brush, lightly brush the egg onto the pie crust, covering it entirely.
- Leaving the crust inside the pie plate, bake it for 5 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until silky smooth.
- Add in whipped topping, lemon juice and vest. Beat until all ingredients are well combined and mixture is smooth.
- Scoop the cheesecake batter carefully into the pie crust smoothing out towards the edges with every scoop.
- Smooth out the cheesecake until it’s mostly flat on top. See notes for additional tips.
- Cover cheesecake and allow to cool for 6 hours or overnight before eating.
- When done chilling, cut using a pie server and/or serrated knife.
- Top with additional lemon vest, whipped topping and/or maraschino cherries.