Pumpkin season got a whole lot sweeter with these no-bake pumpkin cheesecake bars. A delicious golden buttery graham cracker crust that is filled with a velvety no-bake pumpkin cheesecake filling. Made with real pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, whipped cream, and more.
The pumpkin flavor is overflowing in these pumpkin bars! A slice-and-serve type of dessert that is going to make you dream of fall leaves and pumpkin spice everything. Now if you are a pumpkin spice lover, I have a few more desserts to try out soon! Try these pumpkin earthquake cake, mini pumpkin pies, or even these pumpkin spice donuts.
Calling all dessert lovers and autumn enthusiasts! Get ready to satisfy your pumpkin cravings this season with these delectable No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars. With Halloween and Thanksgiving just around the corner, these decadent treats are the perfect addition to any festive celebration.
What Are No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
No-bake pumpkin cheesecake bars are essentially no-bake cheesecake that is pumpkin spice flavored. You use a buttery graham cracker crust and then make an eggless cheesecake filling that you pour on a ton and let it set up.
I used real pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to give it that warm spice flavor of fall in each bite.
Graham Crackers – You can crush your own graham crackers or you can buy pre-crushed crumbs already.
Butter – Melt your butter and then mix with the crumbs to create the perfect crust.
Cream Cheese- The cream cheese needs to be at room temperature so it can cream with the other ingredients.
Sugar – White sugar is used to sweeten up the cheesecake base. Then you will use powdered sugar as well for a thickener and sweetener.
Heavy Whipping Cream – Make sure the heavy whipping cream is nice and cold. This is going to whip up into a thick and creamy whipped cream.
Pumpkin Puree – Canned pumpkin is going to give this dessert the perfect pumpkin twist it needs.
Pumpkin Pie Spice – You can make homemade pumpkin pie spice or buy a jar. Either works, you just want all the warm spices.
Variations To Recipe
- Swap the graham cracker crust with ginger snap cookies, vanilla wafers, sugar cookie crust, etc. Feel free to change up the cookie to create a different flavor of the crust.
- Use Cool Whip to fold into the cheesecake batter, and skip whipping up your own heavy cream to transform it into whipped cream. You can use an 8 oz tub.
- Swirl in some caramel sauce or salted caramel sauce for added sweetness to the bars.
- Mix in some white chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, etc. It will add texture and sweetness.
- Swap the pumpkin spice with a chia spice mix for a twist of flavor.
- Top with toasted pecans for a tasty crunch factor.
- Use maple syrup in replace of the granulated sugar for a richer flavor to the bars.
Tips for Success
Press Crust Firmly
When you are working on the crust you need to press firmly. Making sure to pack the crust in the pan. I like to use the back of a measuring cup to press the crust into the pan. This ensures the crust won’t fall apart.
I recommend using a stand mixer or hand mixer for whipping up these bars. It is going to speed up the process but you will get a smoother texture if you mix with an electric mixer compared to a whisk.
Chill Mixing Bowl
When you go to whip up the heavy whipping cream you will find that starting with a chilled mixing bowl is going to give you a quicker end result. It will really ensure it whips up quickly. Plus it is going to keep the filling nice and chilled as you mix it up.
Whip Cream Cheese
Make sure that when you start whip up the cream cheese first to get that velvety smooth texture. Aim to find there are no lumps in the batter, and then begin to add other ingredients.
If you want to be able to remove the bars for that perfectly sliced bar, then line it with parchment paper. This is going to make it easy to lift the paper out and slice the bars. Just leave some overhang of parchment paper on the sides of the baking dish.
Between each slice make sure to wipe your knife off removing any of the crust or cheesecake mixture. This is going to give you that ultra-clean cut on your bars.
Imagine sinking your teeth into a luscious, creamy cheesecake filling infused with the warm essence of pumpkin spice. And the best part? No baking required! These mouthwatering bars come together effortlessly, leaving you with more time to enjoy the festivities and create lasting memories with your loved ones.
The beauty of these no bake bars is their versatility. Whether you’re dressing up in spooky costumes for Halloween or gathering around the table to give thanks on Thanksgiving, these bars are a crowd-pleaser everyone will adore. What makes these bars truly irresistible is the delightful combination of a buttery and crumbly graham cracker crust, topped with a silky-smooth pumpkin cheesecake layer. Each bite bursts with the cozy flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, reminiscent of cinnamon-scented candles and crackling fireplaces.
Hosting a Halloween party? These pumpkin cheesecake bars can be served alongside other themed treats, such as ghostly cookies, caramel apples, or caramel corn. Just imagine the joy on everyone’s faces as they savor the creamy richness of these indulgent delights while enjoying the ghoulish ambiance.
Refrigerate any of the bars you do not eat right away. They need to be stored in a sealed airtight container in the fridge. The cheesecake bars will store for around 5-7 days.
You can also freeze any of the pumpkin no-bake cheesecake bars for 2-3 months. Just place it in a freezer container. Then when you want to eat thaw in the fridge for a few hours to overnight.
Can I add alcohol to the filling?
Want to know if you can make this a boozy cheesecake bar? You can add a shot or two to the batter to make it a boozy cheesecake. I would recommend rum or bourbon so that it pairs well with the pumpkin flavor. Don’t add too much as it will cause the bars to not be thick and sliceable.
What’s the best way to slice the bars without them falling apart?
Dip a sharp knife in hot water, and then use a towel to wipe the knife clean. Then use this method for each slice, so you get that super clean slice.
Can I make these bars in advance?
Go right ahead and make these pumpkin bars a day in advance of when you want to serve them up. Just prep and then store in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Can I use canned pumpkin pie filling instead of pumpkin puree?
Pumpkin pie filling contains other ingredients besides pumpkin. So you will not want to use that to replace the pumpkin puree. It would affect the texture of the bars dramatically.
Not only do these bars capture the quintessential flavors of fall, but they also provide ease and convenience. With no baking required, you can spend more quality time with your loved ones, enjoying the essence of the holiday season. Simply whip up the ingredients, pop them in the fridge, and voila – you’ll have an irresistible dessert ready to be devoured.
So, whether you’re celebrating Halloween or giving thanks on Thanksgiving, there’s no doubt that these No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars will steal the show. With their creamy, pumpkin-spiced perfection, they are the ultimate sweet treat for the season. Don’t miss out on bringing a smile to everyone’s face as they savor these delectable, autumn-inspired delights.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 24 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a 9×9 baking dish you will spray it with nonstick spray. Then line it with some parchment paper or wax paper.
- Next crush your graham crackers into a fine crumble. Then add to a bowl with melted butter. Mix well and then press it firmly into the pan to form the crust.
- In a stand mixer you will use the paddle attachment and cream your cream cheese on high speed until it is fully fluffy with no lumps.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix to combine.
- In a seperate bowl add your powdered sugar and heavy cream. Mix on low working your way up to high speed. Mix until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture with a spatula. Make sure to not overmix or it will deflate the whipped cream.
- Remove half the mixture into a separate bowl. Add the pumpkin spice and pumpkin puree to one of the bowls. Mix with the filling.
- Now you will alternate adding the fillings into the pan, and then use a butter knife to swirl the batter together.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight to allow the bars to fully set up.
- When ready slice and serve.