There are so many reasons why Strawberry Weight Watchers muffins are an absolute must-try for anyone looking for a healthy, guilt-free dessert option! These delicious muffins are not only a delicious treat, but they are also low in calories, fat, and sugar.
Muffins are a popular breakfast food, but they can be high in calories and fat. Weight Watchers has a line of muffins that are lower in calories and fat, called the Smart One’s Strawberry Muffins. However, these Easy Strawberry Yogurt Muffins can be made right at home!
What is Weight Watchers?
Weight Watchers is a weight loss program that has been around for over 50 years. Weight Watchers helps people lose weight by teaching them how to eat healthily and exercise regularly. The program provides participants with tools and resources, such as a food diary, to help them make better choices.
Why You’ll Love WW Strawberry Muffins
- These muffins are moist and fluffy, with a subtle sweetness from the strawberries.
- The Strawberry Muffins are WW-friendly! Yay!
- You can easily take this snack on the go with you, which is nice!
- Strawberry cake mix
- Strawberry protein yogurt
- Whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries
Make Healthy Strawberry Muffins
But the best part about these muffins? They are incredibly easy to make! You don’t need any fancy kitchen equipment or a whole lot of time to whip up a batch of these treats. Simply mix the ingredients together in a bowl, scoop into muffin cups, and bake. Strawberry Weight Watchers muffins are a delicious, healthy, and easy-to-make snack option that you simply have to try. They are perfect for anyone looking to satisfy their sweet tooth while staying on track with their health and fitness goals. So go ahead and whip up a batch today – your taste buds (and waistline) will thank you!
How to Store Weight Watchers Strawberry Muffins
These muffins can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature. You can also freeze them for up to 2 months. To thaw, simply place the frozen muffins in the fridge overnight.
FAQs Easy Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
Can I use a different cake mix?
You can use any type of cake mix you like for this recipe. If you want to make a chocolate strawberry muffin, use a chocolate cake mix. You could also try using a yellow or white cake mix.
Do I have to use strawberry protein yogurt?
No, you can use any type of yogurt you like. You could try vanilla or chocolate protein yogurt if you don’t have strawberry protein yogurt.
Can I make these muffins without the whipped cream and fresh strawberries?
Yes, you can make these muffins without the toppings. However, they will be less flavorful.
Do I have to use protein yogurt?
No, you don’t have to use protein yogurt. You could use regular yogurt or Greek yogurt. However, the muffins will be less nutritious if you don’t use protein yogurt.
In terms of nutrition, each muffin contains under 60 calories and less than one gram of fat, making them perfect for anyone trying to watch their weight or stick to a healthy eating plan. Plus, they are a fantastic option for anyone with a sweet tooth who wants to indulge without the guilt.
Weight Watchers Variation Options
Weight Watchers allows you to customize the recipes to fit your needs. Here are a few different ways you can make these strawberry muffins:
- Use a different flavor of cake mix
- Use another type of yogurt
- Omit the toppings
- Add chocolate chips to the batter
- Use another type of fruit in the batter or as a topping
- Make mini muffins by baking for less time
- Use a silicone muffin tin for easy removal
More Recipes You Will Love!
Weight Watchers Strawberry Muffins
- 1 strawberry cake mix just the mix
- 1 strawberry protein yogurt or any other low-calorie yogurt
- 1 cup water
- Whipped cream and fresh strawberries for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and prepare a muffin tin by spraying generously with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt and water.
- Fold in the cake mix until there are no dry spots remaining.
- Fill each of the muffin tins halfway with batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries and serve.