Create your own Cadbury treat at home with this Cadbury Egg Fudge. Made with simple ingredients, this fudge will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Cadbury Cream Fudge is a delicious and creamy treat that is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face. Made with the finest ingredients and handcrafted for the ultimate texture, this fudge provides an irresistible indulgence that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Cadbury Cream Fudge is sure to make every occasion special.
Why You’ll Love Cadbury Cream Fudge
- Perfect for any sweet tooth – With its creamy and rich texture, Cadbury Cream Fudge is a perfect treat for anyone who loves sweet treats!
- Delicious Flavor Combination – The combination of milk chocolate and fudge makes Cadbury Cream Fudge a unique and delicious flavor that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Easy to share – Whether it be with friends or family, Cadbury Cream Fudge’s individual packaging makes it easy to pass around and share the sweetness!
Ingredients Needed for Cadbury Fudge
- Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips– Add a delicious touch of sweetness to your Cadbury Cream Fudge with these mini semi-sweet chocolate chips!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – Sweetened condensed milk gives the fudge a creamy texture perfect for any sweet tooth.
- Chocolate Almond Bark – This crunchy chocolate ingredient adds an extra layer of flavor to the recipe.
- Unsalted Butter – Unsalted butter ensures that the fudge has just the right amount of sweetness without being overly sweet.
- Salt – A pinch of salt enhances the flavor of the fudge and helps to bring out its deliciousness.
- Pure Vanilla Extract – For added flavor, add in some pure vanilla extract for an enjoyable taste.
- 10 Cadbury Creme Eggs – Finally, top off this decadent treat with 10 heavenly pieces of Cadbury Creme Eggs, a must-have in every batch!
How to Store Cadbury Egg Ingredients
To ensure your Cadbury Cream Fudge stays fresh and delicious, store it in an airtight container in a cool and dry place. Consume within one to two weeks for best results.
Common Questions for Cream Egg Fudge
How do I cool the fudge?
I like to cool my fudge at room temperature, but sometimes if I’m in a hurry, I will refrigerate it for about 30 minutes and then let it finish cooling at room temperature for about 2 hours.
What does this fudge taste like?
My favorite part of this fudge is the creamy and smooth texture. The added flavor of salt really gives the chocolate fudge a great depth. This fudge is hard to stop eating.
How many Cadbury eggs should I use?
I used 10 Cadbury Creme Eggs, but you can use less if desired.
Can I freeze fudge?
Yes, you can freeze fudge for up to 3 months. Just make sure it is wrapped securely in plastic wrap or an airtight container. Allow the fudge to thaw overnight before serving.
This fudge is very rich , you only need one piece to satisfy any sweet craving you have!
Is Cadbury fudge actually fudge?
Yes, Cadbury Cream Fudge is a type of fudge that is made with several delicious ingredients. It has a creamy texture yet a crunchy texture from the chocolate almond bark and a delicious taste from the various ingredients used in the recipe.
If you love those little delicious Cadbury eggs as much as I do, you are sure to go crazy over this fudge! its completely scrumptious and makes the perfect Easter dessert!
What are Cadbury Eggs
Cadbury eggs are chocolate shells in the shape of an egg with a cream filling inside. It’s an Easter favorite and you start seeing them sold in all the stores come Spring! .
More Recipes You Will Love!
Cadbury Cream Fudge
- 2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces chocolate almond bark
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- At least 10 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Prepare an 8×8” square baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Open and cut the Cadbury Creme Eggs in half lengthwise.
- In a double boiler on the stove, combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate almond bark, butter, and salt together.
- Heat the fudge mixture over medium heat and stir regularly.
- Once the mixture is almost melted, stir continuously and reduce the heat a little if needed.
- As soon as the fudge is completely melted, remove it from the heat and mix in the vanilla.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared baking pan and immediately press the Cadbury Creme Eggs on top.
- Let the fudge cool for about 30 minutes at room temperature and then cover and finish cooling in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours or on the counter at room temperature for 4-6 hours.
- Once the fudge is set completely, cut into 16 pieces and enjoy!
- Fudge can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks.