Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with this Irresistible No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake! It’s easy to assemble and so delicious! This mouthwatering treat will have your taste buds dancing with joy while keeping your time spent in the kitchen to a minimum. So grab your apron and let’s dive into the recipe!
Want a dessert you can make that won’t require dozens of ingredients and the use of the oven? If so, you’re in luck because this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is a simple, bake-free recipe you can prepare in no time. With just a few ingredients, such as cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, you’ll have the most magnificent cheesecake ready to consume!
Homemade No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Have you always wanted to know how to make a no-bake Oreo cheesecake? If so, this is the recipe you need in your life! If you’re anything like me and you absolutely love the taste of cheesecake and Oreos, you’ll love preparing this simple dessert that combines the two together for an incredible taste that is truly out of this world. I guarantee you’ll be glad you’ve found this recipe because it will help you save time and make a great dessert for yourself and anyone else, including family and friends.
Why You’ll Love the No Bake Cheesecake with Oreos
- Scrumptious – Bet you can’t have just one bite of this delicious cheesecake. I promise it’s that good!
- Easy – Traditional cheesecakes may be challenging to prepare and often take too much time. This recipe is a must if you’re looking for something simpler with the same fantastic taste.
- Fun – You can have so much fun preparing this cheesecake. You might even want the kids to lend a hand, helping you customize it to your liking until it’s as perfect as you anticipated.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Ingredients
- Oreo Cookies – You’ll need one package of Oreo cookies to prepare this cheesecake.
- Unsalted Butter – Melting your butter is important because you’ll combine it with some crushed cookies to prepare the perfect crust.
- Cream Cheese – Let your cream cheese sit out and soften before using it.
- Powdered Sugar – Sift through your sugar before you combine it with the cream cheese.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – Ensure your cheesecake filling has the perfect texture by adding heavy cream.
You’ll also need vanilla extract and whipped cream. Don’t forget to reserve some of your cookies for the filling and topping!
No Bake Cheesecake Variations
- Switch up the taste every time you make this dessert by using different Oreo flavors, including Carrot Cake, Brownie, Mint Chocolate, and Golden Oreos!
- If you’d like to make a minty version of the cheesecake, you can add a drop or two of peppermint extract into the cream cheese filling mixture.
- Drizzle extras on your cheesecake to dress it up, whether you want to add chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, or even a touch of caramel.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Notes
- When preparing your crust, use a food processor to crush some of your cookies. It can save you so much time and make it easier to get the cookies into the perfect crumbs for preparing a crust.
- Make sure you give your homemade crust time to chill. It will need to do so for a minimum of 20 minutes, if not longer than that.
- Be sure to fold your whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture and then fold your cookies into it. Don’t mix it – use the folding technique because it’ll turn out much better.
Which type of cream cheese do I need to use for this recipe?
You can use any brand of full-fat cream cheese for this recipe. Avoid low-fat or fat-free cream cheese because it won’t have the same consistency or taste.
Can I use cheesecake filling?
If you want to save yourself even more time, you can purchase Kraft’s Philadelphia Cream Cheese Filling. It tastes amazing and will work with this recipe.
Do I have to use Oreo cookies?
While Oreo cookies work great in this recipe, you can use other types of cookies if you prefer them over Oreos.
ndulging in a creamy, luscious dessert has never been easier with this no-bake Oreo cheesecake recipe. Whether you need a quick treat to satisfy your cravings or want to impress your guests with minimal effort, this recipe is the ultimate game-changer.
So why wait? Give it a try and let the richness of the cream cheese, the crunch of the Oreo crust, and the sweetness of the whipped cream transport your taste buds to no bake dessert heaven!
More Recipes You Will Love!
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 24 regular Oreos
- 6 tablespoons of butter melted
Oreo Cheesecake Filling
- 3 8-ounce bricks of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces of whipped topping thawed
- 12 regular Oreos crushed
- Whipped cream
- 8 regular Oreos halved
- Use shortening or butter to grease a 9-inch springform pan. Put to the side.
- Crust: Add the Oreos to a food processor and run at high speed until the Oreos are fine crumbs.
- Gradually pour the melted butter into the food processor while running it at low speed. Make sure the butter and Oreo crumbs are well-mixed. (You may need to stir with a spoon or spatula.)
- Pour the crumbs into the springform pan and press them firmly into the base. Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Oreo Cheesecake Filling: In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and powdered sugar, and use an electric hand mixer to mix until there are no lumps.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract and continue mixing until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping with a wooden spoon or spatula, then add the crushed Oreos. Mix until the Oreos are well distributed.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the springform pan, and smooth it out evenly with a spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and halved Oreos, if desired, and serve chilled.