Okay, Okay, I know its still really early in the season for pumpkin but I cant help it, I LOVE Fall!
This is So easy, so delicious and NO BAKE?!
This is a sure hit at any Fall party or even for Halloween!
Ultra creamy, full of amazing pumpkin flavor!
It freezes well to!
Once you try this recipe, you will be hooked!
Perfect for a family dessert or any gathering where you want to impress!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp. salted butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups heavy cream
For the crust:
For the cheesecake:
- Combine crust ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice and beat until combined.
- Using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream in a medium bowl until stiff beats form.
- Fold whipped cream into cheesecake batter and pour into the prepared crust.
- Use an angled spatula to smooth out the top of the cheesecake and place in the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours.
- Slice and serve.